At Atlantic Marine Corps Communities, our number one priority is
always to provide safe and healthy homes, communities, and
workplaces. This commitment is increasingly vital in the face of
growing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns. We are
committed to working in collaboration with our military partners to
enhance and coordinate communications and provide factual and
transparent information to our residents.
Resident Update - 7/9/20
Dear Valued Residents –
AMCC continues to monitor COVID-19 very closely. Since our last update there have been no significant changes, but we want you to know that our team is in the office and we are here for you.
As a reminder, the following guidance remains in place
until further notice:
• Offices are open by appointment only for in-person community and leasing office visits. Residents are encouraged to use our website, Resident Portal, telephone and/or e-mail to contact our team.
• You are encouraged to use the Resident Portal for online rent payments, access to community forms and resources, to submit routine service orders and to check on the status of your service orders. We are temporarily waiving credit and debit card fees on payments completed through the Resident Portal for your convenience
• Please continue to call in emergency and urgent service orders through the Maintenance Hotline at 877-509-2424 so our team can safely address them in a timely manner. Routine service orders can be called in or submitted through the Resident Portal or App.
• Limited self-help items such as HVAC filters are available for delivery upon request.
• Social distancing guidelines (6-foot minimum), DoD face-covering guidance, enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) and cleaning practices remain in place to prevent further spread of the virus. We ask for your cooperation as relates to practicing social distancing and the wearing of face coverings during interactions with our team.
Don’t forget to follow our Facebook page/AtlanticMCC for announcements about upcoming virtual events and activities for the whole family. Check-out what we have in store for you in July!
Recipe Exchange now-July 10
Gifts from the Garden July 13-17
Camping Under the Stars July 20-24
In June we re-opened outdoor amenities including playgrounds and pools managed by AMCC. The health and safety of our team members and residents remains our number one concern. The danger of exposure to COVID-19 still exists and by utilizing outdoor amenities you take responsibility for your and your family’s own protection while agreeing to follow CDC and DoD prevention guidance. Please follow all posted amenity guidelines. The re-opening of the remaining interior and exterior community amenities including exercise rooms, playrooms, etc. will occur in phases and generally in-sync with local installation and community guidelines related to the re-opening of public facilities. This may happen independently of other steps taken during this transition period.
The AMCC team is working diligently to reinstate services and open community spaces as it becomes safe to do so. We are following all federal, state, and local guidelines in addition to working in conjunction with installation leadership.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation and work to keep our community safe and healthy.
The AMCC Team
Trusted COVID-19 Resources
- Centers for Disease Control: Prevention & Treatment
- New River Installation COVID-19 website
- Directory of Local Health Departments
- 6 Steps to Prevent COVID-19 (Video)
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- Steps to Help Prevent the Spread if You are Sick
- Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation - Know Your Situation
- Connect by WinnCompanies